seca file for autoupdating ASTRO TV

astropj

Reaction score
I m new here, I am using a 3rd party decoder on S**a1 and missing some channels. Want to 2 after Oct. how to tune to S*CA2 or have to reprogram the decoder..Need help.
Thanks.

lsl

Reaction score
Can somebody help me?
I'm using thirt party decoder (Topfield TF3030F), can i steel using it after 1st October, 2004 Since Astro has changed its smartcard. What should i do to continue using it?
Pls E-Mail me slling_2000@yahoo.com
Thanks for u all helps......

idal

Reaction score
Hi!
You can use this key for October:O-Ha

ASTRO
id: 0021
Measat1 91.5°E

INDEX ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **-

regards

lsl said:
Can somebody help me?
I'm using thirt party decoder (Topfield TF3030F), can i steel using it after 1st October, 2004 Since Astro has changed its smartcard. What should i do to continue using it?
Pls E-Mail me slling_2000@yahoo.com
Thanks for u all helps......

No keys to be posted, please read the forum rules. Admin

kjoo

Reaction score
today is 2nd oct my decorder still can watch astro. is tat means tat i can still watch eventho they change to seca2? or will it stop too??

kjoo

Reaction score
if scramble wat can i do? i m using maxplus and topfield

Senifoto

Reaction score
Try to reset your receiver, power its off for two to three minutes, power its up again. Its problem still there try to get new keys. I can't guarantee cause coming up these few days A***O will totally switch to SECA2.

Good luck
Senifoto

lsl

Reaction score
3rd party decoder still can used, is it because the astro's old smart card still can be used? Astro Show Case / Astro Box Office can't see already, why?

Wilee308

Reaction score
Senifoto said:
Try to reset your receiver, power its off for two to three minutes, power its up again. Its problem still there try to get new keys. I can't guarantee cause coming up these few days A***O will totally switch to S*ca2.

Good luck
Senifoto
thanks but cant as today more channels are scrambed. any firmware can update and decramble the channel? as i m very new to this thing.

sexy18

Reaction score
my clon* smart card also unable to watch most of the channel since this morning. I think Astr$ already start their action to slowly banned old smart card from viewing the channel. Any one here want to comment on SECA2 ?? Pls recommend any good site on SECA2 for beginner ?

If Maxplus or Topfield are able to watch Astr$ channel after they totally stop the old smart card (SECA) transmission, i'm plan to get one, which internet shop are selling Maxplus or topfield online ?? Recommend pls.

regards,
sexy18

kjoo

Reaction score
sexy18 said:
my clon* smart card also unable to watch most of the channel since this morning. I think Astr$ already start their action to slowly banned old smart card from viewing the channel. Any one here want to comment on S*ca2 ?? Pls recommend any good site on S*ca2 for beginner ?

If Maxplus or Topfield are able to watch Astr$ channel after they totally stop the old smart card (S*ca) transmission, i'm plan to get one, which internet shop are selling Maxplus or topfield online ?? Recommend pls.

regards,
sexy18
sexy 18 maxplus n topfield also cannot watch astro today abt 10 cant watch, slowly and surely all will be scrambled. dun know wat to do. anyone can help ...pls HE...L...P.....

lsl

Reaction score
Kjoo is rite....my topfield also can't watch some channel already, my friend's maxplus also same.....any idea to sole this problem......???

ANTMAL

Reaction score
AS*** is starting running Seca2 system, for those DVB or clone card cannot receive some channel like HBO.... that is normal because AS*** is switching part by part of the channel to Seca2. If no mistake 6/10/04 to 10/10/04 all channel will fully running in seca2. Seca 1 is over.....wait for Seca2 crack...

sexy18

Reaction score
Just to confirm, my neigbor using Maxplus also facing the same problem starting yesterday (4/10) and already ask his "supplier" to collect back the Maxplus and according to him, the supplier will reconfigure the unit in order to received transmission from SECA2, any one dare to comment on this ?? ( I means can it be done ??)

leoling

Reaction score
sexy18 said:
Just to confirm, my neigbor using Maxplus also facing the same problem starting yesterday (4/10) and already ask his "supplier" to collect back the Maxplus and according to him, the supplier will reconfigure the unit in order to received transmission from S*ca2, any one dare to comment on this ?? ( I means can it be done ??)
that is impossibility ,if they can done that means clone card also can done.

thevar

Reaction score
Today all astro programmes are not available on clone cards and Maxplus receivers! can anyone provide any clue on how to activate the receiver from scramble channel. thanks and goodluck!

thevar

Reaction score
dear kjoo,any chance for maxplus receiver to crack the code pls help! poor me unable to watch astro!!!!Thanks!

lsl

Reaction score
Finally the day had come for those clone card & decoder...If somebody had cracked S***2 for **t*o pls tell e-mail me ok......

thevar

Reaction score
IsI,did you contact the suppleir of the receiver to solve the problem ?me to in the same boat i got my set from a third party, pls keep in touch for further developments. bye!

lsl

Reaction score
Thevar...my supplier only said 1 word......WAIT.....and donno for hw long.....