Seca Keys on NSS 22o West for Canal Horizon

johnaloy

Reaction score
Hay good people,
Please were can I get keys for Canal Canal Horizon and Trace TV, please help me with the link or the keys to my email address i2computers@yahoo.com
Thanks

thiopete

Reaction score
Hey guys

I think we are have the same pb by looking into the same way . my suggestion is if someone have or know how to enter the hexfile to the receiver please share it with the rest of the group. I t why we are using the forum to discussed or share our thoughs.

I also tryed to have these keys but nothing. Does anyone know the NSS7 satellite ID? is-it 000E or 00080. here the question? I did not found the 000E ID on receiver STARSAT 150D+.

Thank you

snsoftkiller

Archived Member
Reaction score
For the moment, there is no keys, but you can share your subscription with 3 other persons. It means, as you get triple tuner but everyone with his demo.
For the keys, there is 1 good website I know where you can find it if it exist http://www.rdi-sat.com/ and if someone has website like that please send me the url, please.

Gas@ki

Reaction score
The CanaSatellite Horizons ID is :006E.
icon14.gif

Goog luck .Bye!
icon12.gif

alcove y

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
hi everybody,

this is really serious for us in the footprint of nss7@ 22*west not to be able to crack i have tried without success with my decoder (mediacom 930i) which opens sabc & bbc plus others on pas 7/10 @68.5*E. i'd like to here from forum members in the nss 7 footprints on how to tackle this problem.

thanks.