Seca keys - please help

K

kingbal

ok, now please dont have a go at me cos i'm a naive, newcomer to the game. I've got a aston v1.03 and i download hex files and program them but they dont work. i never know which ones to use and now, none of them seem to work. Can someone give me a link to a site with the keys that do actually work.
thanks all

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Kingbal, Nobody will have a go for asking a genuine question, particularly as we've all been through the same programming glitches. The Aston 1.03 only works with certain files, Strsh and Beamer make files that normally work well.

Have you managed to get a card working at all?

Rolf

K

kingbal

yeh ok, i downloaded some beamers and they worked but still palco, taqilla and kiosque didnt work. I've read the post about this matter and i went to the metamorph site and tried the new hexs but they didnt work. which one should i use? seca remote, metamorph file or funcard?
much thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just programmed this one which works on 19.2 for Ned 1,2&3, Absat, Kiosque, but not on Calle 13 or Taquilla.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

beamer

EePic.HEX : PIC file
SeEeprom.HEX : Eeprom file
ReadMe.TXT : this file

19.2°E Canal Satellite Numerique (FRA)
19.2°E Canal Plus (FRA)
19.2°E Canal Satélite Digital (ESP)
19.2°E Canal Digitaal (NLD)
13.0°E ABSat+ (FRA)
13.0°E Tele+ Digitale (ITA)
13.0°E Cyfra+ (POL)
13.0°E Mediaset (ITA)
13.0°E Canal+ Horizons (FRA)

Tested on :

Nokia 9800S with SECA Aston CI CAM v1.03 and v1.05
Manhattan DSR-2500 APCI with SECA Aston CI CAM v1.03 and v1.05
Strong 4300 with SECA Aston CI CAM v1.03 and v1.05
Humax IRCi5400 with SECA Aston CI CAM v1.03 and v1.05
Humax F1VACi with SECA Aston CI CAM v1.03 and v1.05
Technisat CAM1 with SECA Aston CI CAM v1.03 and v1.05
RSD ODM302-CI+ with SECA Aston CI CAM v1.03 and v1.05
Hyundai HSS-800CI with SECA Aston CI CAM v1.03 and v1.05

K

kingbal

you said that you just programmed 'this one' but i dont understand. where is the file you programmed and how can i download the PIC and Eeprom files? thanks

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

I think he meant the beamer file.

Regards

Prince

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, soryy Kingbal, I didn't write the file, I simply tried it on a card to see if it worked, which it did. If you are looking for decryption of other channels, you will have to search around, this one came from Phill's upload site a week ago.

Rolf

I

Ididndoit

Download either picbined or Secanix editor, and any Seca file you like even for a 105, then in a) picbined - clear providers until you have any 9 of your choice of :cool: in Secanix editor use the locked box to reduce eeprom in same way down to nine providers.
I have done this with a 15 provider AU file I use for a friend with a 103; it works and should work on any software that your CAM happens to like. The software does not have to be written specifically for 103 - it's just the 103 only handles nine providers. You will not, btw, be able to get Stream - 103's do not like idents that high.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Good bit of info Ididntdoit, I only have my dish on 19.2 at the moment, so can't test stream, but it's useful to know that the 1.03s have problems with it.

Rolf

I

Ididndoit

Yes, it's a gnarly problem, unfortunately. And I don't think there's any way to fix it, which I guess will mean 103s will be useless for Seca2 which are using high ident numbers.
I didn't try the 00 33 Taquilla ident on my friend's 103; it didn't last long enough. So I can't remember precisely where the cut off point comes for 103s and idents. But it is around that mark of 00 33 or 00 34. Certainly, Stream at 00 37 has never worked on a 103.
My friend was hoping a way would be found to make those cheap Pace ITVDig boxes designed for FTA take a CAM, then sell his 103 (which as a result might have become quite marketable) and moved up to a 105. But that looks doubtful, at least for the moment.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
They'll never be absolutely useless, they can be flashed to Cryptoworks and if ITV digital's successor starts up, then they can be used as is in IDTVs.

Rolf