Seca2 Via2 Ird2 with Magic Module

albsky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is there anything new regarding seca2 and via2 or Ird2?
I have a Magic Module and fun card + programmers for both.
What can I do for Sec2Ird2Via2?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
nothing yet public.
Rumours for some time on Irdeto2.
Some seca2 pirate cards are being advertised (see mediaguard forum on this board) but I know someone who ordered such a card 3 weeks ago and has still not received it. Likely to be a scam, but remains to be seen, IOn any case, even if real it will be a secured commercial hacvk (a la Dreamcard for Conax) and not public for a wafer hack.
I've seen at elast one site advertising Via2 cards too, but that's even more likely to be a scam.

2old

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
2old, what makes you think it will be a secure commercial hack and not a public hack.

pixey

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Don't misunderstand me - I don't mean that ANY seca2 hack would be a commercial non-public hack - I mean that if those sites now advertising seca2 pirate cards for huge sums of money are genuine (fat chance) then THAT will be a non-public hack that they are peddling. This is simply my expectation based on the Conax dreamcard situation (the same company selling them is now advertising the seca2 pirate cards).

2old

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
fiar enough, 2old, I would be very dissapointed to find that seca2 is going the same way as conax.
Do you know if anyone is still trying to make a public hack for conax? As I understand it, the "fun" in this hobby is watching, or being able to watch, programs that would normally be unavailable. The people who are running the dream card hack should be ashamed of themselves. I understand they are making plenty of money from this, but as they say in the UK, it's not cricket, is it?

pixey

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I agree with you there Pixey, the fun is being able to watch, not in the watching itself. I certainly would not contemplate buying a pirate card from any of these jokers.