Serious Job Offer.

Sport+Markt

Reaction score
Media firm looking for cable\satellite savvy people to carry out recordings of the UEFA Champions League season 2004/2005 from various channels all over the world for the purpose of media research and analysis.

Requirements:

Must possess access to cable/satellite/terrestrial channels (list of channels provided below)

Must possess a reliable television (TV) and video recorder. Those who possess DVD recorders will have an advantage.

Must be flexible in time and be motivated to carry out recordings.

Must be extremely reliable and responsible enough to maintain a high level of professionalism in carrying out recordings according to requirements.

Must have access to email and internet.

The Job:

Carry out recordings of the UEFA Champions League tournament throughout the season from the channels agreed upon.

Send the recordings back to our company.

Payment/Remuneration:

A payment package will be agreed on upon discussing channels available, recording method (DVD or VHS etc.)

A special courier account will be made so that you will not have to worry about the cost of shipment of all recordings.

Ideal job for football fans. Get paid to watch football!!

Interested then please email:
sri.ganesh@sportundmarkt.com

Channels required:

EUROPE

Cyprus: Lumiere TV, ALFA

Finland: Nelonen Plus

Iceland: SYN TV

Ireland:TV3 & RTE

Israel: Channel 5, Channel 5+

Russia: NTV, NTV Plus

Ukraine: NTU, UT1

Malta: PBS, Channel 12, TVM

North America

USA: ESPN Deportes, ESPN 2 & ESPN Setanta (If possible)

Canada: TSN

Africa

Nigeria: AIT, NTA

Cameroon: CRTV

Senegal: RTS

Ivory Coast: RTI 1

Morocco: 2M

Tunisia: ART (ERTT)

Algeria: ENTV

South/ Central America

Mexico: ESPN Dos, Televisa, Azteca, ESPN Latin America

Ecuador: Teleamazonas

Argentina: ESPN+

Costa Rica: Channel 4,6,11

Guatemala: Canal 7, 13

Honduras: Canal 5

El Salvador: Canal 4

Venezuala: Meridiano TV

Panama: Canal 3

Interested then please email:

sri.ganesh@sportundmarkt.com

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Did anyone check this crowd out ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The company looks legit Razor, not so keen on the way he decided to spam the forum though, PoloMint had to delete several identical posts. We decided to leave it as it may provide one of our retired members with a chance to earn some money. :)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
OK Boss,

Maybe they would like to come back and give a bit more info ?

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
I sent off an e-mail to them and i havent heard anything yet.But as soon as i do i'll be sure to post what its all about.

TWAG

ps-i just installed a Manhattan MX system for a guy,he's well impressed by what this little box can do!!! :-)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
You need to be careful as the material may be copyright and if you are being paid to video it and pass it on to a commercial organisation they will need to have right to ask you to do so. Videoing material for your own use is not illegal.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Must confess that I found it an odd request, as I'm sure that they can buy the recordings direct, but not sure what they want them for.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
well i got an e-mail back and the guy wanted to know what channels i get,so i sent him a reply telling him which ones.and also asked for further info,but no reply to that.

TWAG

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
oh well,i guess it was too good to be true.getting paid to watch something i was gonna be watching anyway(champions league).still no reply,so it looks like ive been the victim of a very cruel hoax!!(haha)Maybe somebody might want the sailing channel recorded??

TWAG