Service not found message

easysat

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S + motorised 80cm dish, Amstrad DRX550 Digibox + fixed dish
My Location
pj::
I get a "service not found" message on some channels on Hotbird. I've tried deleting the channels with a settings editor and rescanning the transponder The scan finds the same channels but the message stays. The transponder settings are correct according to Lyngsat. Any ideas? Set-up is a DM7000-S with a SF team image.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Which Channels/transponder?

easysat

My Satellite Setup
My Location
One of the TPS transponders: 10.911 GHz V. This should have at least a couple of radio stations in the clear but all the channels seem to give the same error message. I had the same thing on another transponder (can't remember which) but the problem disappeared (probably because I did a flash and a complete new installation.)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well that scanned OK, Founf RF1, tells me that it can't be found, but then it comes up.

easysat

My Satellite Setup
My Location
It seems to be linked to the settings editor. I used DreamBoxEdit to change the order in one of the user bouquets by dragging and dropping the channels. When I download the modified settings, I get the missing channel problems. I need to do a few more test to be check if this is the real problem. It might just be me doing something wrongly!