Servo motor or 4dtv odd tp even tp

jackpeas

Reaction score
My Location
Chicago,IL
Help I got problems,My system is a 10'ft solid dish.36''arm,920 and 922 4dtv,satwork3688.coship3188.3 set of ribbon cable(6 co-at)4 cables is for 2c&2ku feed/2 more for lnb in the scaler ring.Here is the problem/odds on some sat even on the next sat.Take #1 coroto feed with servo motor of and put 2c&2ku feed with no servo motor on still samething.Put #2 coroto with servo motor on.Still the samething happening.Now I change out the 922 for 920 4dtv receiver.Still the samething. Help I can used a flashlite tester/sending power thru the servo motor cables/with the other end tie together and the ligh come on inside the house mean that cable is good.Can I test the servo motor inside the house behind the receiver before I put it on?I don t know what is bad help. Thank I need help today its nice out the sun is out.jackpeas@yahoo.com/instant message me.

jackpeas

Reaction score
My Location
Chicago,IL
I just now see the quick reply/But I don't know how it work.So I wil try it help please/odds on some sat even on the next sat help I don't think it the sever motor because this happen on more than 2 feed and 2 receivers.