Setting up Analogue Channel on STRONG 4375

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi Everyone,

I have got a Motorised STORNG 4375 set up, all the various Satellites and Channels have been set up on the Digital systems, however on trying to set up the analogue systems it ask for various information which I input, the channel then appear, however I don't know how to save those information in the Analogue setup,As soon as I exit from the set-up and press Analogue Tv on the remote a message appear saying no entry found.Any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

PRINCE

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I've not used the receiver myself, but note that teh Strong site includes a relevant question/answer, in which it is apparent that there is at least an editor for the analogue settings
See http://www.strongsat.com/ ...click on the "on button" of the graphic and follow the "support" link.
Note: the receiver comes pre-programmed with analogue channels, though of course I imagine you will want to change/add some occasionally.

2old

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi 2Old,

Thanks for your help,the problem is although the receiver came with preprogrammed channels, I don't seem to be able to store those settings on to the remote control and I have spent several weeks trying without any luck.Anyway I have contacted Strong through the link you provided about the procedure I need to follow to store those channels on to the remote,because the Manual does not explain it well enough.

Best Regards

PRINCE