Sh*w Time "working", but how?

Rodrighez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I just arrived in Qatar, looking for!
My Location
Qatar
Hi guys

I work in Qatar, Doha. I am Italian but my home is in USA (NY).
I was trying without results, since long time, doing some "testing" with Sh*w tim* channels. :(
Yesterday, one friend of mine, tired of listen me crying, came at my home with a present.

The present is a receiver (a Multi - Receiver??) that the seller tried to make anonymous as much as possible erasing the name and model. I can read something like "...world box". It is grey, as the remote control.
It has a C.I. little door that was glued by the "seller-programmer". Cannot be open.

We connected to this receiver not just a cable coming down from the NileSat dish, but another one coming from a dish pointed to Eutelsat W3.

Then, we went on NileSat channels, and all the Sh*w Tim* channels were visible. :cool:

Can anybody explain to me more about this system, receiver and how it works??? :confused
I never heard anything like that, and I am wondering if there is a Cam and some card in the slot, or if they programmed the receiver or what else.

But when it will stop working?? What is the required action with such receivers?????

Thank you guys!! I wish you all a good day

Rodrighez

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia

Rodrighez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I just arrived in Qatar, looking for!
My Location
Qatar
Hi!

Here is the picture of the receiver!

Thank you!

Regards

tufail_74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
KSA
in fact u r watching,this thru card sharing method.i also have seen this in ksa.u get card info from the other sat.it is simply ext.cam receiver.i hope other members will also give there views.

fromdubai

Regular reader
Reaction score
My Location
Dubai, UAE
I would also be interested in knowing how these channe ls were de sc rambled

DJ_KamBoosha

Reaction score
Website
www4.zor.org
My Satellite Setup
My equipment :
((160 cm non-motorized prime focus dish, 4 LNBs, can receive NileSat, Sirius, Hotbird & Arabsat. Doing very well in rain. Diseqc switch 4x1, Twinhan 1020 PCI Redcard & a powerfull PC))

I love ProgDVB ;-)
My Location
Egypt
well, u r first 2 confirm this 2 me, i heared it before from a seller, but i thought it was some sort of propaganda, for the time being, i agree it's a card sharing thing, but how ??

actually having no idea, one more final thing, i'm gonna investigate this thing throughly, so keep in touch if there was anything new

regards..