Share your experience..

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As we have a very large pool of active members subscribed to the forum, I am surprised sometimes how little response there is to people's questions on specific equipment. They may not be highly technical questions but require perhaps specific knowledge or experience which with the best will in the world some of the moderators and frequent posters may not have.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is don't be shy and jump in if you feel you have the information requested.

One of the main reasons I enjoy this forum is that it is not adversarial, and flourishes on discussion, not argument, so you won't be flamed if someone doesn't agree with your post.

Rolf

G

gulliver

hi rolf2, quite agree m8, this is a very good forum, i am really only starting out in the sat world, but i would try and help others if i thought i may be able to help them with the right answers, and not confuse them even more, than what i am. anyway have found some really useful info on this site. and will be visiting again soon. cheers gulliver.