Sharing on a 500

mbee21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
UK
Hi Guys,

Got a new shiny DM500 from Santa and need a hand setting it up, got most of the free stuff working fine, would now like to find the interesting channels available to the North East of England on a ex Sly dish with motor control.

I can get 28.2E, 13.0E, 19.2E and 16.0E no problems and would like some advice on Cams Emus ec from a local source?

Cheers.
:-carrot

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Hmmm I don't think it works quite like that. There are pages and pages of info in here if you look but no one will hold your hand. I was told to look and I will find and then ask if you get stuck. Enjoy:-HoHo

mbee21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
UK
OK Point taken, but I am stuck, will have another go with CCcam and shout up if it won't work.

Thanks
M8

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
If you read the contents of the CCcam.cfg file, it will tell you most of what you need to know. :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Unless you have access to a share line you can fiddle with the cccam settings all you wish, but it wont do anything....

mbee21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
UK
Exhausted patience trying to open anything using keys, loads of advice here on NOT touching pay servers with barge pole so where do I get the CS info I need to test this out?

When using CCcam2.1.3 I can see the normal start up and load of keys,providers etc but the last line says

'no working cam devices, no need to start pmthandler'

Does this mean the Cam is not running?

mbee21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
UK
I suspect the golden question is where do I find a working c:Line that I can use to test with?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
mbee21 said:
I suspect the golden question is where do I find a working c:Line that I can use to test with?

From a friend normally. C-lines are not something handed out like sweeties. You have to earn someones trust before they will give you a c-line.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Thread title changed "Geordies to the rescue" isnt very helpful - it could be asking for anything from satellite help to assistance unblocking a drain! :D

mbee21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
UK
sorry to labour the point but have no mates into Sat TV so chicken and egg situation, would you reccomend a source to get a temporary c:line from as I am intrigued to see this working even short term.

A nonymous

Reaction score
I do beleive that the latest version of the SCAM emu will open some of the softNDS encrypted channels on 5e :D

Stuff like NRK1 and the likes :D

If you are refering to an ex Sky Analogue dish or a Sky Digital zone 2 dish then you may get some of the stuff of 5e with that sized dish although i don't know for sure, although its worth a try :D

You should be able to get 1w also. DigiTV on 1w can still as far as i am aware be opened with keys. You will need to download the hacksat key updater from the blue button :D

(May be the yellow or Green button dependent on which image you are using )

I can get 5e on an 80cm in the Midlands so it mat well be possible :-thumbup

Only other advice is to try googling cccam and see what comes up. You may be pleasently suprised

:-beer

Nano

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
mbee21 said:
sorry to labour the point but have no mates into Sat TV so chicken and egg situation, would you reccomend a source to get a temporary c:line from as I am intrigued to see this working even short term.

No disrespect but with only 5 posts no-one on a forum is going to give you a c-line. You have to earn the trust before someone will help you in that particular way. (They are putting their neck and all their peers necks on the block if you are part of a sting operation).

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
nanochickin said:
I do beleive that the latest version of the SCAM emu will open some of the softNDS encrypted channels on 5e :D

Stuff like NRK1 and the likes :D

Even old versions of SCAM open the main NRK, DR & SVT channels on 5E, although a reasonable sized dish is required in much of the UK as they are on the Nordic beam.

mbee21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
UK
Ok, so I earn credability by posting, but at the moment have nothing worthwhile to contribute(being a newbie) Hmm

Chickens n eggs again

My dish set up will not let me point to 5E, furthest one South I can get is 13 unlucky for some! if i moved the dish to the otherside of the house I would not get 28.2, arghhhh! this is frustrating

mbee21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s
My Location
UK
Think I am making progress, installed Scam and it now reads my NDS card unlocking channel 5 and associated channels that are FTA on freeview but soft encrypted on SAT.. is this right? seems to be as if I take the card out I can not get the channels. With the card in does the emu continue to work using keys too?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Theres half a dozen or so ftv channels the card will give you.

Yes the emu will continue to work with any keys that are valid..

If its a white card check how hot its getting..... Blue cards will be fine (but will stop working in a few weeks time)

abdul.jabbar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tecknomate to next patched
My Location
uk
Are these channels ones that without the card do not work on on a dreambox. But once the card is inserted open.
Do you have a list please. Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Not really - a sky UK card will open whats its authorised for with the right cam(s) on a DB and nothing else

If you sub to the entertainment packs you will get the entertainment channels etc

An FTV card will currently open

C5
Fiver / +1
Five USA / +1
Sky 3
Viva
Liverpool TV

abdul.jabbar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tecknomate to next patched
My Location
uk
Thanks for reply mate,
Therefore i take it that if i tune my eagle(dm500 clone) on 28 degrees without a card i will not get these channels
C5
Fiver / +1
Five USA / +1
Sky 3
Viva
Liverpool TV

But with a FTV card inserted and edditing the cccam with the correct bk i can view the above channels.
If my card was more the a ftv ie something that gave me the film package for example i would also get these . Am i correct in the above or have i misunderstood. Thanks