Should I look for a new CAM

boomer

Reaction score
Untill Cabo and D+ decided to do whatever they have decided, I was happily watching the hispasat.:p The day came and everything gone from my freecam 018. Let the XXX channels to a side there was pretty good English based program on that sat. At first I thought I ll watch something else and turned around (actually turned my dish) to other satellites, It isn't the same. Being located on the east side of the Med. I don't have a good coverage of Astra. Browsing through the forum I noticed MR 1.055 is still OK with hispasat. What do you think should I go and find someone to exchange my Freecam with MR or wait for a software upgrade to freecam( I dont even know if a software upgrade would solve the problem) I haven't asked around yet but probably I will have to pay a bit more for my new cam, which other half wouldn't understand why.

Thanks all.
Booms

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
boomer said:
Untill Cabo and D+ decided to do whatever they have decided, I was happily watching the hispasat.:p The day came and everything gone from my freecam 018. Let the XXX channels to a side there was pretty good English based program on that sat. At first I thought I ll watch something else and turned around (actually turned my dish) to other satellites, It isn't the same. Being located on the east side of the Med. I don't have a good coverage of Astra. Browsing through the forum I noticed MR 1.055 is still OK with hispasat. What do you think should I go and find someone to exchange my Freecam with MR or wait for a software upgrade to freecam( I dont even know if a software upgrade would solve the problem) I haven't asked around yet but probably I will have to pay a bit more for my new cam, which other half wouldn't understand why.

Thanks all.
Booms

I don't think a software upgrade will sort out your Freecam.

The MR is at an all time low price at the moment. If money is tight try second hand, look at Ebay or maybe the for sale section at the Den.