Should we or not??

B

bond

Call me suspicious but I am a secret agent :-) but have been using http://www.go.to/ondigitalcodes site. Good it is too, however due to over use he is switching sites. We, if we want to follow have to make a donation. I am prepared to do this as its only fair, we are all saving money etc. etc. But what if the site has been a cunning plan by ITV Digital. Hear me out, we have been comfortable using the site with no probs but now we have to pay and give detailed information that we would not normally give. So if it was our friends at mother ship we are paying them a fiver and letting them have our info. And then a knock on the door??

Someone tell me Im pranoid!!

L

lakeshore

Are you saying Its wrong to have an Interest In this Subject. As Is always specified on these Sites Its for Information only nothing else. The Site your talking about has many Interesting Topics on It. Don't worry be Happy

B

bond

No I have a definate interest in the site, I think it is a great informative site. But I get nervous when one has to start giving detailed information. Can you really be sure who this info is going to if you know what I mean.