Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1M dish with 2 lnb's
nilesat and digiturk
desk top and lap top computers
My Location
cyprus
Hi
I'm new to this site too but I think someone out there might be able to help me.
I moved to Cyprus in January last year and did not want to put a huge dish in my garden so settled for a 1m dish with two LNB's
One points at Nilesat and the other at Eurosat23 (Ithink) and gives me some programms in English through 'Digiturk'
I have not yet subscribed to 'Showtime' and I understand you can get most of the premiership matches on there but there seems to be a huge difference in the subscription fees from one dealer to another.
I can get the normal FTA channels from the UK using a 'Slingbox' but when a picture has a lot of movement on it, as when watching football, then the picture is poor. My max upload in the UK is 850KB and 1Meg download here.
Does anyone know where I can subscribe to showtime at reasonable rates (just sport would be fine as there are plenty of good film channels which are free to air)

Thanks in anticipation

longboatjohn (my old CB handle when I had a narrowboat)

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
One of our site sponsors has Showtime offer for 595 Euro. Check for details about which channels it will open as there are few options or ask if you can add more channels.
http://www.3pmfooty.com/
If this is too expensive, try contacting satworld.gr in Greece.
They don't give prices in the website so you need to contact them by e-mail or make a telephone call (might be better as they have never replied to my e-mail messages).