Showtime Nilesat

Kam71

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Currently none!
My Location
Europe
With art losing the prem footy, is any1 aware of a cheap way of obtaining this package?

At 99quid the gamma card appears faar to expensive as the offical package for one year is £300, and the gamma may only last a month ! If any package is out there or unofficial card...

Alternately is any1 aware of any1 selling the official package at a cheaper price then £300?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I would wait until just before the new season and see what happens.

I wouldn't touch an "unofficial" card, as they are at best unreliable and could be dead within weeks or perhaps even days of the new season starting, the broadcasters will be fully aware of the cards and looking at ways to make life difficult for the users of such.

R

Rd100

who is selling them for £300 most uk dealers what stupid prices for them,

Kam71 said:
With art losing the prem footy, is any1 aware of a cheap way of obtaining this package?

At 99quid the gamma card appears faar to expensive as the offical package for one year is £300, and the gamma may only last a month ! If any package is out there or unofficial card...

Alternately is any1 aware of any1 selling the official package at a cheaper price then £300?