Showtime - PowerCam Pro

seatechs1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
KU-Band TVRO 1.5m dish
My Location
Med
Hello

Someone has told me that OSN have recently changed and you have to order their own decoder and card combo.

I will be leaving near the Red Sea and have a Topfield TF6060CI decoder with a PowerCam Pro CAM which supports Irdeto2.

Can I not buy a Showtime card subscription and use that with my current equipment in order to view their channels?

If not, can you please suggest a suitable decoder and card combo for this package?

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Somebody mention just in the last couple of days that OSN will be forcing everyone to use a specified decoder married to their subscription card.

If this is correct its to combat the rampant piracy problems in the ME area.

Therefore the best decoder is the OSN supplied one!

seatechs1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
KU-Band TVRO 1.5m dish
My Location
Med
Thanks Analoguesat, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. I also see the other post you were referring to.

I have found an offer for their decoder £225 and subscription £850 which I will look into.

Cheers

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
the last osn smartcards was sold in the middle of june,i got my one from syria,but no one can tell me how long i can use the card,now no cards avalible anymore!
art card working 6 month irdeto 2,then i got a new viacces 3 card,currencly i recogneized that osn hd signal on ab4 is much weaker then 3 month ago,withouth signals on the hd channels at the moment,i cannot find out will the hd channels only working in the orginal decoder,or will the last cards that was sold,open hd channels on every hd receiver!
25.8 chanels disapear discovery and some others move to 7 west,maybe 25,8 will swtich off soon,but i dont know why!
when temperature go down ,after summer is over osn hd signal comes back,got a lot of channels in wintertime last year of ab4,on the other side could it be also posible that the change beam again,hope the new nilesat will avtivate soon,and signal will be a little bit stronger to watch osn hd..!