Shuttle +VisionPlus sat CI + myTheatre

salem6

Reaction score
Hi

New and stupid. Been trying for 4 week-ends to get my Shuttle ST62K working on a Ku band FTA system. Great signal strength.

Installed a Twinhan VisionPlus 1030 card and have tried original and 3rd party software such as myTheatre, progDVB - same results:

I get FTA sat radio - clear as anything - fantastic

I can see all the sat sations - and can see the text descriptions of each station. There is no light (gren or red) difference between FTA and scrambled in the listing.

When I click on a FTA TV station I just cannot get picture (or even snow) or sound - just program text.

Have used latest drivers, codecs, etc - have cleaned disc and restarted everything, read and followed forum advice - just cannot find the problem. Maybe some software clash?

Any advice? suggestions? many thanks

skyfolly

Reaction score
Website
www.tvrofans.org
My Location
Hong Kong, China
are you sure you followed the advice? first install windtv 2.0 from twinhan. dun reboot yet, install sdk driver, then restart. then install directX 8.1 or 9.0, then install progdvb. try scan for signal, two signal bar must have at least 25% strengths.

salem6

Reaction score
Thanks skyfolly - done all of that - many times. Signal is excellent and always has been. The problem is not the PC card as I have swapped it for a new one - same result. I can "see" the list of channels, pick up radio but cannot get the sound or picture on FTA stuff, let alone encoded. Iwill try a "normal" PC and see if that makes a difference.