Sick!!!

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
well it seems like a very debated subject i say it costs to much to jail them its a waste of money trying to suppress there drive with drugs castration will probrably only open their imagination to further ludicrous acts !
a good stoning followed by hanging sounds good to me

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
What wrong with removing all their pubic hair with a can of WD40 and a Zippo first?

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
grahamd180 said:
What about the couple who raped a 12 week old baby!!!!!!and filmed it!!!!
A quick death would be too good for them.He got life and she got 5 years,what sort of punishment is that?'O'-red

i agree.... after the incident that started this thread, the news item you mention had me leaping around in anger!!!!

i know a good punishment.... stick the sick Bas***** in a cell with ME for a few hours.
That way they would be sorted, justice served and i would be alot happier :)
Them Sick videos that came from Iraq last year, the ones with poor Ken Bigley etc.... thats what should be done to these sickos!!

allend66

allend
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest SL65
My Location
Costa Daurada, Catalonia, Spain
well, I voted castration, but each one of the options has faults: a eunuch can still molest with hands or..

hang them: they don't suffer nearly enough..

life inprisonment: we tax payers pay for keeping scum alive..

leave things alone: where do I begin...

after thinking, i think general population prison would be the best, with full knowledge made of the sins. then if they do end up in prison hospital, pain relieving drugs should obviously be denied.

markb68

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar lt8700
id digital f-20e
silvercrest sl 65
sky star2 software using (dvbprog),
1.2 mtr prime focus dish ku band motorised
80cm offset dish ku band,
1.5mtr prime focus dish
My Location
sheffield, uk
nothing is good enough punishment but at least on end of a rope they would not get the chance to offend again. and destoy lives of others :D

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
What wrong with removing all their pubic hair with a can of WD40 and a Zippo first?

They would probably like it!!!

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Racist bloke murders three Asians, Hard bloke with the scar robs three banks, atypical looking bloke molests three kids. All would hopefully end-up in prison; but, to know that we still allow inmates to terrorise each other and that prison guards ignore this (because they know what various inmates crimes are) beggars belief.

Its widely acknowledged that most sexual offences against juveniles are committed in the home; not by your average pedo (I think most of those commit electronic crimes: child mature content websites/rings). electronic or otherwise - its still vile.

Once a pedo has served his sentence - the Offender's Register picks up from there. If seeing the news recently is believing, then the register certainly has a stigma about it that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

The murderer and the robber (when released) simply get on with their's.

Mark.

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Put them in a cell with their hands tied behind their back,then bring in a relative/s holding a baseball bat,and close door.

stealthpirate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super (upstairs), Phoenix Apollo MC (downstairs) both running off a cheapo 80cm dish with a twin output monoblock 13° & 19.2°. Sky+ (downstairs) piped 'round the house.
My Location
Yorkshire
Mmmmm.... refrained from comment on this matter until now....
Agree with everything said, but the problem is our society!, just take a look at barrymoore..... a man was bummed to death in his swimming pool (he'll have had a 'hand' in it!) promptly banished from our screens and lives, but only a couple of years later he's back due to popular demand (2nd in BB house) :-doh!
What's all that about?
It's not just sick because it involves kids.... It's just sick full stop, the fookin countries run by chocolate poppers.

Daft thing is, it's o.k to be homosexual, but your condemned if your homophobic..... weird!
Not off on a mature content bashing rant, but if it's so normal to be mature content.... and the whole world was mature content, how would we reproduce????

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
It's not just sick because it involves kids.... It's just sick full stop, the fookin countries run by chocolate poppers.

Daft thing is, it's o.k to be homosexual, but your condemned if your homophobic..... weird!
Not off on a mature content bashing rant, but if it's so normal to be mature content.... and the whole world was mature content, how would we reproduce????

not off on a mature content bashing rant????,

sorry stealth, but i think you are,
just because someone mature content (which i'm not) does not mean that they will be rapist,peodo's or whatever,
everybody is different what people do privately is of no concern of anybody else, it's when they cross the line and inflict pain and suffering to another human being.
if two men commit murder which is not sexually motivated and one of them is mature content and the other straight, is one more evil than the other ?

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Stealthpirate, i agree compleely about the barrymore thing....
for those people that have obviously forgot what kind of man Barrymore is...

cant beleive idiots voted for him in BB, worlds gone mad...

Edited to prevent a libel action

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Sir Bronking said:
if proved beyond all doubt, ie dna or whatever, they should be hanged, and shown on national tele as a warning to all the other sick scum that are out there,
if not proven be beyond all doubt then life should mean life.......

Yeah, I agree, you've got to be absolutely sure before you blow their heads off, cos you only have to get the wrong person once and it invalidates the whole thing.

Also, would they have to be of sound mind, cos some of them are nuts, I mean like the social services should have been looking after them and not let out on their own? Some of them though are just evil, they know what they are doing but they dont care.

stealthpirate said:
Mmmmm.... refrained from comment on this matter until now....

Agree with everything said, but the problem is our society!, just take a look at barrymoore..... a man was bummed to death in his swimming pool (he'll have had a 'hand' in it!) promptly banished from our screens and lives, but only a couple of years later he's back due to popular demand (2nd in BB house)

What's all that about?

So basically what your saying is that it's bad to be homosexual, and Barrymore should have been punished for that alone?

Well, whatever happened in that swimming pool, he died from it, and that should be the focus of the investigation, NOT anyone's sexual orientation.

What amazes me is that Michael Jackson was found innocent, and by proxy it now means it's OK to sleep in bed with someone else's children in the States. Now THAT is worrying.