silver card+gemini se programmer

fabio1

Reaction score
hello everyone.. i am a new user and have the force1189 with a silver card that doesnt work no more...i have now bought a gryptik gemini se programmer but do not remotely nkow where to start ..can anybody be kind enough to tell me how i can proram this card with my programmer please....:confused

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
First thing you need to find is the file, look for a DS9 file.

Then you open up the programmer software and set it to silver card, some software will self identify the card for you.

Then you load the Pic file and the Eeprom file and press program. Some software does this differently, which programming software are you using?

fabio1

Reaction score
thanks so much for your reply...i downloaded the cardmaster 2 software from the tps site..is this ok?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, providing it works with your programmer. There may well be a tutorial for that software on www.duwgati.com

fabio1

Reaction score
thanks rolf...ill try that first...do i just do a search for ds9 files on google?

fabio1

Reaction score
don't understand that...sorry quite new to all this....:confused