Silver card programming problem

B

badi

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 31-Oct-01 AT 00:48 AM (GMT)]I have problem programming a silver card (16f876+24c64) with through pic technic. I use a phoenix interface and the winphoenix 1.06 and i have found a loader for the pic ( i use jdm to program that). I have done succesfully programming through pic for a gold card but i cant program the silver card. What is the problem? the loader? or i have to use other software and programmer? I am posting the loader i am using...

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
the programmer itself needs to be capable of programming that particular chip (the pic 16f876/877). Is it? Many are not, and some of those that are still require their own firmware to be upgraded first. This is true, for example, of the VX-Multi.
So are you sure that you have successfully loaded the loader? How have you verified that?
2old

B

badi

Yes i am programming good the 16f876 with my programmer cause i have made working cards for my humax. I can take off each chip and programme them but now i want to programm the card without take the chips off the board (just for experience). So the problem is to pheonix interface. Have anybody programmed a silver card with winpheonix? and if yes , with what loader? Thanks for your help.

badi

X

Xqq_me

@badi,

take a look at this site...
http://satpages.da.ru/
check the downloads...

Xqq_me