Simpple easy question - me finks

Kandiman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a Sky digital PACE reciever, its the box thats getting FTA channels
My Location
wolverhampton, west mids, england
hello,

this is my first post but i DID TRY to search before i posted this...

i got a sky digital box at home, i think thats the one, but if need be i can find out the model number tommorrow. and i used to subscribe to sky. However after my subscription was over, i chose just to use FreeSAT, so its the FTA channels on the sky card, in the same box.

well i was browsing ebay and they are selling sky cards that possible give you all the channels?... i was searching the net to see if this works and how i can go about it and i keep coming across something like CAM? or dragon??...

im wondering if someone can help or even send me a link so i can ready up about this and find out more, as i wanna see if i can get the premium channels on my card so i can wotch the sport on the TV??.. or is this not possible?...

im sorry for being vauge, but thats all i know so far, so if someone can point me in the right direction, i would appriciate that! thanks....:confused

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They don't work, sky is not hacked.