Sk* Italia, D+, Cyfra

Alan Pee

Reaction score
Are any of these - Sk*, Taq. or Cyfr* open on Dreambox yet? How does one get them?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Alan Pee said:
Are any of these - Sk*, Taq. or Cyfr* open on Dreambox yet? How does one get them?

No not open on dreambox yet, Preditor cam you need for this or Knot11 / Opus.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
I've also seen a file around for the Titan card, but I don't know if it works.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
Mickha said:
I've also seen a file around for the Titan card, but I don't know if it works.
I suppose that if all (!) you had were a dreambox, then a dragon cam in CI slot plus appropriate card would open a few more things.
One the experts just ordered a dragon didn't they?
Anything to report?
I looked at costings and it was another C or thereabouts. And one of this bundle is going to be sending in nds only soon, aren't they?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
I suppose that if all (!) you had were a dreambox, then a dragon cam in CI slot plus appropriate card would open a few more things.
One the experts just ordered a dragon didn't they?
Anything to report?
I looked at costings and it was another C or thereabouts. And one of this bundle is going to be sending in nds only soon, aren't they?

Didnt get it yet Haggard, So when i fire it up i will be able to report back what it has opened.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
john_graydon said:
Didnt get it yet Haggard, So when i fire it up i will be able to report back what it has opened.
Look fwd to that.
What card will you use in it? It has a card loader doesnt it?
Do you know if it can it be progged by multiprogrammer??

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
Look fwd to that.
What card will you use in it? It has a card loader doesnt it?
Do you know if it can it be progged by multiprogrammer??

Not going to use any card in it. Just going to load it up with the loader card using Cas 2 + add on. Havent looked to see which other progger it can be loaded with, when i seen cas 2 add on I just didnt bother to look any further. Still using M11 At the moment for 1w. Went blank at 2 just loaded the latest files onto it now and its opened again.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
john_graydon said:
Not going to use any card in it. Just going to load it up with the loader card using Cas 2 + add on. Havent looked to see which other progger it can be loaded with, when i seen cas 2 add on I just didnt bother to look any further. Still using M11 At the moment for 1w. Went blank at 2 just loaded the latest files onto it now and its opened again.
Ah yes, I recall looking at that around the time it became clear that 6in1 files on fun cards were history. I plumbed for DB. I should have checked the MP by TJ utility I have on PC, and there it is in the menu select -- Megapick/M2/titanium/Dragonloader
I dont use it for M2 apart from putting programmer in phoenix mode because the M-II.exec does everything else.
I'll be v interested to hear your results. I think Ive earned myself a birthday present nxt week. Evryone else tends to forget it.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
Ah yes, I recall looking at that around the time it became clear that 6in1 files on fun cards were history. I plumbed for DB. I should have checked the MP by TJ utility I have on PC, and there it is in the menu select -- Megapick/M2/titanium/Dragonloader
I dont use it for M2 apart from putting programmer in phoenix mode because the M-II.exec does everything else.
I'll be v interested to hear your results. I think Ive earned myself a birthday present nxt week. Evryone else tends to forget it.

Yea keep buying myself birthday presents all the time , making up for the last few years. Bought myself another few pressies the other day in the sales.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
john_graydon said:
Yea keep buying myself birthday presents all the time , making up for the last few years. Bought myself another few pressies the other day in the sales.
Any progress on yr dragon yet John?
I'm holding fire getting one till I hear yrs worked in DB.
There is a page on compatible receivers
h**p://www.dragonmodule.com/seiten/tested_receivers.htm
(seiten = pages, so I> guess a German site, except it should be Seiten.)
but its always down when I try.
I've done my homework and using a fun7 as card loader, I'm in business with my existing MP 3.5 serial programmer. I want to be sure the DB recognises everything in the CI slot. Maybe some one else here has already got one going as well.
Unapit seems cheapest place. When they are the cheapest, they are real cheap, e.g.M-ii cards and dragons.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
Any progress on yr dragon yet John?
I'm holding fire getting one till I hear yrs worked in DB.
There is a page on compatible receivers
h**p://www.dragonmodule.com/seiten/tested_receivers.htm
(seiten = pages, so I> guess a German site, except it should be Seiten.)
but its always down when I try.
I've done my homework and using a fun7 as card loader, I'm in business with my existing MP 3.5 serial programmer. I want to be sure the DB recognises everything in the CI slot. Maybe some one else here has already got one going as well.
Unapit seems cheapest place. When they are the cheapest, they are real cheap, e.g.M-ii cards and dragons.

Still waiting on the Dragon, Got an M11 from unapit and it was here in no time 4 days from uk. Thats not bad as we were in the busy season. No post here till tomorrow so might be here then. Ordered the dragon from Hisat with loader card fo £88.00. No fear that it wont work in dreambox, matrix was fine. Can always use it in Technomate in Kitchen.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
john_graydon said:
Still waiting on the Dragon, Got an M11 from unapit and it was here in no time 4 days from uk. Thats not bad as we were in the busy season. No post here till tomorrow so might be here then. Ordered the dragon from Hisat with loader card fo £88.00. No fear that it wont work in dreambox, matrix was fine. Can always use it in Technomate in Kitchen.
I couldnt wait days till birthday so at 1 am yesterday, patience cracked and I orderd dragon + f7 card from Unapit/Trevor for 66.50 + 5 pp off web site. It arrived today spec deliv and with my trusty steam driven Adteknik serial multiprogrammer I was taking a sly look at what it could do on the DB about 20 mins later. Extr good service from Unapit and also from Adteknik when I asked if the MP3.5 serial would progr dragon loader. They told me within an hour that a dragon card was essentially a fun7, to put .hex file into flash, .dra file into extEE and blank the intEE. They could have told me it was better to upgrade to a MP usb but just offered advice on how to get more out their simpler product instead. Follow instructions and loading etc was trouble free. Loading into cam is slowish and if you must know how far its got, you have to press OK to get %. Readme with the card file said to progr EE with .bin but I followed Adteknik advice and used .dra and that worked.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
I couldnt wait days till birthday so at 1 am yesterday, patience cracked and I orderd dragon + f7 card from Unapit/Trevor for 66.50 + 5 pp off web site. It arrived today spec deliv and with my trusty steam driven Adteknik serial multiprogrammer I was taking a sly look at what it could do on the DB about 20 mins later. Extr good service from Unapit and also from Adteknik when I asked if the MP3.5 serial would progr dragon loader. They told me within an hour that a dragon card was essentially a fun7, to put .hex file into flash, .dra file into extEE and blank the intEE. They could have told me it was better to upgrade to a MP usb but just offered advice on how to get more out their simpler product instead. Follow instructions and loading etc was trouble free. Loading into cam is slowish and if you must know how far its got, you have to press OK to get %. Readme with the card file said to progr EE with .bin but I followed Adteknik advice and used .dra and that worked.

Well is it ok, what can you see in the Sky.........

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
john_graydon said:
Well is it ok, what can you see in the Sky.........
Very OK! The sky is very bright from my point of view.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
Very OK! The sky is very bright from my point of view.

Very good.