Pace Ver.3 SKY+ box
1,20m Dish
Quad Invacom 0, 3db LNB

P4 3,4 ghz
1024mb RAM
Geforce 256mb 6800 Ultra
My Location
Sunny old Bristol
Hi, I recently got into contact with a bloke over ebay about having one of those boxes with which I could watch box office events for free. Unfortunately after having made an order I never heard from him. I never paid anything so it wasn't too bad. Does anyone know of a placw where I could get one ? Cheers, Methos.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Look elsewhere on these forums for full info,or,if you are one of those that cant wait,follow these instructions closely.......Go out of your front door,look closely along the kerb edge,till you spot one of those black metal grid-like things,sometimes with a yellow line painted across them,and throw your money down there....Best of luck...Brian

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
just to clarify Dishdoctor's point.... there is no such device. IE there is no way of avoiding paying for PPV stuff. The device as such it is simply temporarily blocks the call-out to Sky to log the viewing details for acounting purposes, but the details instead are stored on the card. Eventually the card "fills up" and the only way to clear it is to contact Sky - who promptly then pull all the details and send you the bill anyway.
This has all been discussed many times before on this board.
2old