@sky box?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Biskra, do you mean a Sky Digital box? If so, you can do a forced update on the software by disconnecting from the mains power, pressing the backup button on the box and keeping pressed while you reconnect the power. After a short period all of the lights on the box should come on and the box will update.

The big question is however, what makes you think it needs updating?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Ahhh, thanks Nobbly, I wasn't aware of this product, from the look of the logo though it still has a Rupert connection

B

biskra

i know this link, but i asked help for any firmware for multiple systems for this receiver

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
jassap said:
BOTH THESE LINKS ARE DEAD. DO YOU KNOW OF ANYWHERE ELSE TO UPGRADE PLEASE

Probably not surprising, the post giving the links is well over a year old. :rolleyes:

PS. Are you aware that your Caps lock is stuck on?