sky calcio prepaid cards 12mth

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
i want to give all 5ky italia card users a very important advise ...DO NOT USE THE CARD WITH OSCAM!!!!! ...it can die in just few minutes ,,5ky italia are sending some unknown commandos to kill the card if not used in a proper box

Mr. Tom

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None at the moment
My Location
Israel
Ghostleader said:
$ky Italia dont pair their cards to receivers mate.:)

Hi!

I'm interested in buying a sky italia prepaid card. I would like to have both the calcio and the sport packs, and I've seen that two cards with 1+2 packs (i.e calcio + news and music) are cheaper than one card with 2+3 packs (ie calcio and sport + news, music and documentry).
If I have an original sky italia HD box, which you claim is not paired to a specific card, will I be able to switch cards according to the channel I wish to watch?

Thank you very much for your help!

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
pipino said:
i want to give all 5ky italia card users a very important advise ...DO NOT USE THE CARD WITH OSCAM!!!!! ...it can die in just few minutes ,,5ky italia are sending some unknown commandos to kill the card if not used in a proper box

Any Oscam users on here get hit?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STBs = Ultimo4K, VUDUO2, VuSolo2, Alien2, AzBox HD Elite, ET8000:
Dishes = 180cm PF, 80cm offset, 60cm offset, Sky mini:
LNBs c120 for PF dish = Ku-Band White Smart Titanium (modified to c120)
and for C-Band Titanium C1W-PLL
My Location
UK
Yes, I had a prepaid card. It lasted less than a week. :(

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
i know a chap he got one of those cards and lasted for a record 3min !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
can't you block the entitlements from being updated on the card in Oscam to stop that from happening.

I have bought the official receiver to use the card in.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STBs = Ultimo4K, VUDUO2, VuSolo2, Alien2, AzBox HD Elite, ET8000:
Dishes = 180cm PF, 80cm offset, 60cm offset, Sky mini:
LNBs c120 for PF dish = Ku-Band White Smart Titanium (modified to c120)
and for C-Band Titanium C1W-PLL
My Location
UK
It has nothing to do with the entitlements. They were still showing as valid.
However, the latest theory is that is is better to allow all EMMs.

But you are definately safer using an official stb.

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
the best theory is not to use OScam ..defo there is something inside oscams binay planted to hit the cards same as cccam latest version , some report saying Sbox is running perfectly and safely

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
hmm, that doesn't sound good if people are doing that to the software.

Anyway my receiver and card has arrived and I'm about to set it up, opening the box the receiver is made by pace and is tiny which is great.

how long does it take for the card to be activated, anyone know ?

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
DrProzac said:
No still no HD Channels :(

He replied to me yesterday, and said they will be on in a couple of days time.

So who know, his got the card number now, so I guess it back to the waiting game.

have they come back on or not ?

I put the card in the receiver last night and all the channels came on fine the ones I had asked for but no sport or cinema like you had for a week here.

Does your receiver run hot, it does here and have raised it up so air can get underneath it.

DrProzac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky UK HD (Fixed 28.2E on Sky QUAD LNB)
VU+ Duo (Motorised 15w to 48E on Inverto Black Ultra Quad) and 28.2E Fixed
Sky Italia HD (Feed from Motorised Dish)
DM500 (Feed From Motorised Dish)
My Location
UK (Essex)
No still no hd channels

I did get the Calcio channels for a day or so, but not sure if they were all FTV or FTA at the time.

Have you got the hd channels ok?

And yes box is on the warm side.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
DrProzac said:
No still no hd channels. I did get the Calcio channels for a day or so, but not sure if they were all FTV or FTA at the time.

yes I have the hd channels, sky supercalcio hd and discovery hd etc is working fine.

I also found an option to update the receiver software unless this has stopped me from having all channels for a few days.

I have added some larger rubber feet to raise the box up higher to let air get around

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Nice to see you got your package in time for the weekends action.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
Ghostleader said:
Nice to see you got your package in time for the weekends action.

yes, but really I should have had it a week ago.

can I ask do you get any hd channels on your card ?

there is a confusion as to whether these cards include the hd channels or not.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
wod said:
yes, but really I should have had it a week ago.

can I ask do you get any hd channels on your card ?

there is a confusion as to whether these cards include the hd channels or not.

No mate no HD channels, but as I said it wasnt advertised as having HD. I was going to buy a Tring+ card but seeing as there £300 now the UK dealers can shove it, I think I'll get one of these bad boys instead.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
DrProzac said:
No still no hd channels. I did get the Calcio channels for a day or so, but not sure if they were all FTV or FTA at the time.

makes me wonder if the channels will go off for me in a few days.

Ghostleader said:
No mate no HD channels, but as I said it wasn't advertised as having HD. I was going to buy a Tring+ card but seeing as there £300 now the UK dealers can shove it, I think I'll get one of these bad boys instead.

tring is not worth the gamble if you want a couple of live 3pm games on a saturday. I was going to buy a tring card but all this about not getting 3pm matches put me off and the picture quality.

DrProzac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky UK HD (Fixed 28.2E on Sky QUAD LNB)
VU+ Duo (Motorised 15w to 48E on Inverto Black Ultra Quad) and 28.2E Fixed
Sky Italia HD (Feed from Motorised Dish)
DM500 (Feed From Motorised Dish)
My Location
UK (Essex)
Yes I was also thinking about re-newing with Tring, but after last year, and on off weekend 3pm's sort of put me off a bit.

I prefer the Italia Package, more channels, and more to watch.
and the picture quality is much much better (even in SD)

My card was advertised as having HD, but I onlny had this for the first week, during which I had all the channels (Sports, Calcio, Movies etc etc)
I've not got the packet I paid for (Sports, Documentaries, Entertainment) but missing the HD Channels.

Still hoping to get the HD Channels back, but that looking less and less likely now, despite being told each time I ask it will be sorted out in the next couple of days.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
the seller has updated the auction with new cards finishing end of august and still mentions hd

makes me wonder if there has been an error with some of the cards he sold because I got from the start all the channels I paid for.

as I just watch the football I'm wondering if to cancel my sky sports but have noticed today's 1.30 game isn't being shown on calcio or sky sports so may just keep it on for a while longer ?

mini me

Reaction score
Hi wod,
Any news on your HD channels?
Reason Im asking is have just ordered from same source and received everything yesterday, set up the receiver and card , but no HD for me. No reply yet from supplier to my email.

Rgds, mini me

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
mini me said:
Hi wod,
Any news on your HD channels?
Reason Im asking is have just ordered from same source and received everything yesterday, set up the receiver and card , but no HD for me. No reply yet from supplier to my email.

Rgds, mini me

I've not had an issue with the hd channels, its working fine for me here.

forum member drprozac, is the one having issue with losing the hd channels and no sign of them coming back on.

mini me, which card did you buy the 285 one ?