Sky card updating itself in Dreambox

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
After tidying up Astra 2 with dreambox edit I transferred the new list back into dreambox. When I looked at the list of stations I noticed that I didnt take ones I thought I had deleated out, or so I thought. Well anyway deleated these again and transferred new list back in again, rebooted and went to pull down list and before my eyes they coming back on screen again. These were mostly ITV & Ch 4/5 ones. Anyone else noticed this. Using the Da Vinchi Image with Newcamd 6.01

tjim

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamox 7000
My Location
amsterdam
Hi John, I am the proud owner of a dreambox and just tried a sky fta card,
I couldn't get it to read the card. Can you point me in the right direction
how to get my dreambox to read the card.

john_graydon said:
After tidying up Astra 2 with dreambox edit I transferred the new list back into dreambox. When I looked at the list of stations I noticed that I didnt take ones I thoughdreamboxt I had deleated out, or so I thought. Well anyway deleated these again and transferred new list back in again, rebooted and went to pull down list and before my eyes they coming back on screen again. These were mostly ITV & Ch 4/5 ones. Anyone else noticed this. Using the Da Vinchi Image with Newcamd 6.01

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
tjim said:
Hi John, I am the proud owner of a dreambox and just tried a sky fta card,
I couldn't get it to read the card. Can you point me in the right direction
how to get my dreambox to read the card.

Check post #23 on this thread....

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=24618&page=2&pp=15