sky+ cards

loobiloo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky+ box
My Location
uk and france
I am sure the answer to my question is out there somewhere but please bear with me. I have a sky+ digibox. I am moving to france and need to organise a new subscription and card. Can anyone advise me as there are several routes I can take but dont know which is the best. Is there any way I can get my sky+ working in france as it did in the uk or is that just too much to ask!

Apologies if the answer is obvious but I am a techno virgin.

Thanks.;)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You just need to ring up Sky and get them to send you a card, when you receive it you will need to phone Sky to pair it to the receiver and activate the Sky+ functionality.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Make sure that do all this while you are still in England with an English address and an English telephone line.

It'll make it much easier to get the card registered and paired to your receiver that way. It's certainly not impossible from France but why make life difficult!

What part of France are you moving to? You will need a larger dish, and a new Quad LNB, if you are going any further south than the north-west of France.