Sky cost

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
just so you know, the sky tv website is crap!!!!

all i wanted to know was how much extra it would cost me to add the sports channels to my 19.99 a month package??

after browsing the sky site for 58 years without food, drink or sleep i give up!!!

if were talking a few quid fair enough, but if it becomes cheaper to buy a Ferrari Enzo over the next 3 years i'll take the car thanks :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sports Mix is 36UKP a month. You must be on the basic entertainment pack (now 21-50 a month)

So 15 quid a month to upgrade.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You could of course give them a ring to see if there are any offers going. Theres been mention of "3-6 months for half price offers" floating around for a few months.

stealthpirate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super (upstairs), Phoenix Apollo MC (downstairs) both running off a cheapo 80cm dish with a twin output monoblock 13° & 19.2°. Sky+ (downstairs) piped 'round the house.
My Location
Yorkshire
Like analogue says 36 quid, though if you do go for it ask for a deal on sky+, because this is the minimum amount you'll pay to use the sky+ subscription (i.e pisspoor package 20 quider, take sky+ on that and you'll have to pay an extra tenner to make it work, so 30 quid no sport!, or 36 quid sky+subs and sport). I'm not a big sky fan, but I think it's worth it (I got sky+ and upt'ed to basic + movies @ £36)

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
so i could upgrade to sky Family pack and add the sport and get Sky+ for £36pm???
Ummm i though Sky+ would be another £10 on top of that (£46)

stealthpirate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super (upstairs), Phoenix Apollo MC (downstairs) both running off a cheapo 80cm dish with a twin output monoblock 13° & 19.2°. Sky+ (downstairs) piped 'round the house.
My Location
Yorkshire
RedDevil_UK said:
so i could upgrade to sky Family pack and add the sport and get Sky+ for £36pm???
Ummm i though Sky+ would be another £10 on top of that (£46)

No, you have to pay the sky+subs of 10 quid unless you take 1 premium channel, err so yes it's included in the £36 (fam pak + movie or sport), if you move to sky+ and stick with fam pak only, it's another tenner.
Don't forget to wrangle a deal on the sky+ installation though.
got mine for £65, NO multiroom, existing cust', be firm... after all your prepaired to move upto sport if you can have sky+ at a resonable rate ;)