Sky Digital Cracked !

T

turnip

This is how I did it! First of all subscribe to the full Sky Digital package. Remove the card from the receiver and slice off around 2-3cm from the end of the card that protudes from the box. Re-insert the Card, (you can use the offcut piece of plastic to help push the card back in.) Now go down to the Local Pub and start shouting your mouth off about how you watch Sky Digital without a subscription card. Invite home a few Shit For Brains mates to marvel at your 'specially modified box.' Watch the discussion forums as some idiot swears blind, 'I seen it working with my own two eyes.'

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Dear All,

I did what was said and now I cannot view any channel and I can't get the fcuking thing out again.

You did not say which end off the card has to be chopped off. Maybe you did. Does the bit chopped off (as you said 2-3 cm) include the chip ? - this would make sense; as in, to get everything for free.

Yours needing help,

Mark.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
@ Turnip, I Like it :)

@ Mark, Want to borrow a pair of needle nosed pliers :+

Rolf

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
You could always paint your card - or at least the bit that stickes out of the box - red.

Then you could get people to swear that they have seen $ky being recived on a Red Card. - or if you use different paint, a Silver Card or a Gold Card.

Regards

W.H.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Easier than that, get yourself a bit of wire wool and you've got a white card :)

Rolf

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Hello Starman

My Brother's mate's friend wants to know which bar he should meet you in in Majorca.

Regards

Fred F.

koolclub

Reaction score
Website
www.nickpower.dj
My Location
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
There's a lot of chat heard about dodgy Sky cards being available, but never actually had anyone come up with the goods.
Does anyone know if these are available and where tio purchase one.
I'm currently connected in Cyprus having to use a 2.8 metre dish. Slightly bigger than the original sky dish you get back home eh!:*
Can't get ch4 or e4 very well though.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
2.8 metre eh!,no wonder it gets dark 1 hour earlier here in Malaga,

koolclub

Reaction score
Website
www.nickpower.dj
My Location
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
What size dishes are you getting away with in Spain then. can you use any make of digibox there. We are having to use the old panasonic tudsb30 as they have a stronger gain on them but it's getting hard to find them now as the new 31 is in stores.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 01-May-02 AT 02:45 PM (GMT)]Have a look at this thread Koolclub, http://www.satellites.co.uk/scripts/webforum/DCForumID23/305.html It relates to Astra 2d but is quite relevant, it would also help if you add complete details of your setup including Lnb type, cable run etc.

Also Do a search for "Dish size survey", there is a good thread in the Sky digital section

The choice of tuner in Spain is probably by necessity the same, I believe the Grundig has a suitable tuner as well. I think that the suitability has more to do with the working threshold than anything else.

Rolf

PS like the look of the club. :)

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
Yea here in Spain the pani-30 is considered the best.

The latest Gundig also has a good tuner, but then it seems to freeze a lot and the menus are not quite as fast as the pani30’s

Dish sizes in the south tend to be 1.2-1.4m and all of the channels are there most of the time (including 2D 24/7). However in the south west Sky 1’s transponder is poor and cannot be received on a 1.3 for most of the day, this is strange as other transponders on 2B North Beam are fine so that must have a slightly weaker output