sky digital in france

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Sue, you may need an 80cm dish down there for good reception of everything. It will depend which satellite the original dish was pointing towards as to where Astra 28.2 is in relation to it, it will certainly be a little lower in the sky, but will be a maximum of 33 degrees further East and a minimum of 10 or 15, so it isn't very far away. :)

sue-martin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky digital windows xp
My Location
nimes France
the crazy 1 said:
i installed a standard 66cm dish in montpellier in the south of france and recieved all sky channels with no problems. finding the satellite was so easy i have had more problems in england than in france

Hi,

did you buy your dish in France? or do I need a sky dish bought here? thanks Sue

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You existing dish should be fine Sue, just needs moving Eastward by 15 degrees and donwards by a couple of degrees. :)