sky digital pirate cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

david_fran

:D
has anyone maneged to make a pirate sky digital card that allows you to view all channels without subcribing to them???

munkey

I luuurve Bananas
Reaction score
My Location
Whipsnade
The simple answer is no I'm afraid. There is no public "hack" for sky yet.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Officially NO. Unofficially YES
It is a hardware and software solution.
It is still apparently being perfected but has been working for atleast 6 weeks with good results.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
A good friend. It is NOW being mentioned around the net on various forums. i believe this is the first time a genuine hack for v*deo*uard is becoming a reality. Schematics for altering the s*y b*x are apparently shifting hands for £100 at moment. do not know if that part is correct but it is only a matter of time before it all becomes a public hack and circulates on the net.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
When i say v*ideo*uard i mean the british version of it as the spanish version? has already been compromised.

howard

Reaction score
well done m8, keep us informed won't you..

lesleb

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
just come across this site actually advertised in local paper take a look see what you think looks to good to be true if you ask me

www.cardking.net

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, the site used to be called Stealthcard and there are a couple of threads about it. The pictures of the headquarters and staff are lifted from other websites and you can pretty much guarantee that the card does not work, but of course nobody complains to the law.

Rolf

lesleb

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
while we are on the subject of dodgy sites anyone seen this one before?

http://www.zoo.co.uk/~e0001080/satellite/

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Anyone know anything about the system x lottery system that links from above site?

I am using a lottey generator at the moment which i started using about a week ago and so far i have had
3 numbers up=£10 and last draw i got 4 numbers up and got £70
so they can work but mine is a simple generator the system x appears to be some sort of plan. I am sure i seen this system x mentioned on ebay. are you saying that the £5 you send for the tv info woould be a waste of money? i assume you recon its not telling us anything we do not know?

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
how much do you have stake per draw STARMAN?
can i see your system?

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Hi :)
we are going slightly off topic here so maybe a new thread should be started but anyway, i spend on average about 2 or 3 pounds a draw, obviously the more you spend the higher the chances but the odds are still quite high i think. I think i am just being very lucky. If the generator had given me numbers 3o and 40 instead of 3 and 37 then i would have about one and a half million right now :(
oh well. I have found out that the system x was devised by a professor of mathematics and they had a similar system in ireland called module 1 which apparently was so succesfull that the lottery people changed the numbers from 42 to 49 i think. AIt is a simple plan apparently that catches numbers with 15 lines so if it comes up you get multiple wins of 3 and 4 lines etc anyone know if its a good system and where can i get it from? shareware springs to mind if you know what i mean :)

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
if you spend 8quids then you would cover 48 numbers out of 49. If you are lucky then you can £10 back, making £2 profit.

if you are really really lucky, i want 75% of your winning.

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
Please continue this topic in Miscellaneous. I have started a new post which includes all the info on system X.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/scripts/webforum/DCForumID20/197.html

nobbly :+

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
My mistake, you have to right click and save as file to access otherwise you get a forbidden to access page. Thanks very much nobbly & for your help :)

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Please post in miscellaneous

http://www.satellites.co.uk/scripts/webforum/DCForumID20/197.html

sdssdf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
amstrad
My Location
portugal
s*t*a*r*m*a*n said:
Officially NO. Unofficially YES
It is a hardware and software solution.
It is still apparently being perfected but has been working for atleast 6 weeks with good results.
hello
where can i get the h a c k e d card please ?
filipe

Status
Not open for further replies.