SKY HD Forum

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Hi all,

Sky are rolling out HD to the masses in May, everything is in place: software problems, missing batteries, only the one cable, redundant plasma screen advise ........

Has anyone given a thought to a dedicated forum for said service, perhaps on the lines of:-

1. HD Overview
2. Receivers
3. Tech Help
4. Channel Info
5. Misc

Have Fun,

Mark.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, had discussed this and the general concensus was that we would wait until they launched. :) But since I have today received the pre-order notification, then I'll put it up now. :)

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Marvellous! Thanks for that. Only mentioned it again today, because I saw that our TV friends over at DS have one:eek: Seems to generate a fair amount of interest too.

Thanks,

Mark.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Almost tempted to go for one, just so that I could comment on it, but that would then mean that I'd have to upgrade the TV immediately and that was something I was hoping to avoid. :)