Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
today,i found ,this information,on germany news site "digital fernsehen",translated it with google!

Rome, Italy - to the media group News Corp. owned pay-TV broadcaster Sky Italia plans apparently an exchange of some current smart cards in order to have the latest NDS Videoguard version to another.

This is a report of the Spanish business portal Satcesc "show. Previously, the encryption system NDS Videoguard in comparison to other considered safe and difficult to overcome classified. However, fears Sky Italia is now apparent that hackers now again the decoding of NDS Videoguard could devote.

The Italian pay-TV giant now routinely prevents this "problem" and attempts by the Smart Card exchange may prevent hacker attacks. "Satcesc" According to the exchange of cards as quickly as possible take place. Those affected were thus more than four million subscribers of pay-TV provider.

Even the official website of Sky Italia informed about the upcoming card swap. The new smart card works with the latest revision of the NDS Videoguard, the "Satcesc" as "Videoguard 3".

Since the British pay-TV giant BSkyB's encryption system uses NDS Videoguard presumed the service industry that in Britain will soon come to similar processes could be. However, a smart card swap with Sky enormously costly and complex than in Italy, as nearly nine million subscribers would be affected