For Sale Sky Italia Satellite Receiver Pace DS820NS

A

Archive7

I have a Sky Italia satellite receiver Pace DS820NS
Purchased few years ago from TV Corner, France. Used it only for one year until the subscription expired.
I still have the original packaging and remote.
It has a USB connector, but that is only to connect an Italian terrestrial receiver to watch channels and not for PVR.
It is possible to record using the SCART connector which I did using a DVR recorder.
The Ethernet connector did nothing at the time. Not sure if there is anything there yet, but I am willing to hook it up and test again if anyone is interested.
The full manual can be downloaded here (too large to upload here). It shows the front and back images. (in Italian) and other relevant information.
http://static.telekitalia.com/decoder/sky/SkyHD/Pace-DS820NS/Pace-DS820NS-manuale.pdf
TV Corner sells a similar model in this link, but it a newer version. The price there is 149.00 €
Idéale pour la réception de Sky italie
They have other models in this link.
Les bouquets italiens gratuits et sur abonnement
Asking price 115€ with free shipment to Europe (normally would cost about 25€)
Payment using PayPal.

hitech2016

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellites
My Location
Morrocco
Yes I am interested in ordering the Italian Sky channels. I hope we can solve the cryptographic encryption system. It means a copy of vediogard

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yes I am interested in ordering the Italian Sky channels. I hope we can solve the cryptographic encryption system. It means a copy of vediogard

We only deal with legitimate methods of obtaining pay tv services on this forum. Any attempt to discuss keys, or otherwise illicit methods of watching pay tv will lead to you being banned from the forum.

As far as we are concerned here pay up for a proper subscription or do without.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors