Sky Italy

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Hi
I'm trying to enter the keys for Sky Italy , when I enterd the ID 00 70 it become like -0*000070 empty- is that the right way of entering keys ? is it possible to enter the name as well ?

Many Thanks

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
nilefish said:
Hi
I'm trying to enter the keys for Sky Italy , when I enterd the ID 00 70 it become like -0*000070 empty- is that the right way of entering keys ? is it possible to enter the name as well ?

Many Thanks

What are you trying to enter them into might help1

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Leave the provider ID alone. Just enter the keys in the bit below.

Some thing like this:

And dont be surprised when your screens go black because the mediaguard encryption has been turned off on that channel :D

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Analoguesat said:
Leave the provider ID alone. Just enter the keys in the bit below.

Some thing like this:

And dont be surprised when your screens go black because the mediaguard encryption has been turned off on that channel :D

I have no provider ID on my MRV which is converted from MR .. do you mean that channel gone forever?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The provider ID is the 00 70 bit - leave that bit alone

Sky Italia is in the middle of changing to the currently secure Videoguard. The sports & movies channels were the first to go (of course), but its only a matter of time (a few weeks???) until the others go black too.

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
Analoguesat said:
The provider ID is the 00 70 bit - leave that bit alone

Sky Italia is in the middle of changing to the currently secure Videoguard. The sports & movies channels were the first to go (of course), but its only a matter of time (a few weeks???) until the others go black too.

IC thanks for help ..we wait and see what will happen