comag porty II (camping)
Pace Prima (analogue)
Assortment of dishes.
computer:
Shiney new Acer
My Location
Derbyshire, England
I see Uncle Rupert's at it again.
Run an ad campaign telling people that VM are going to lose the channels and then hike the price up to make sure they do.
This smells decidedly dodgy to me, but I would expect nothing less from sky. They seem determined to crush any attempt to try and release their stranglehold on UK television.
I'm not a fan of Branson or Virgin, but I really do hope they stick to their guns and get one over the Murdoch empire.

spiderling

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Techno 1500ci super 80cm motorised 30w-45e
cas3 t-rex matrix others
My Location
E Sussex
and so say all of us,but to be a competitor in this market takes BIG bucks thus limiting the players.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
sky boycott anyone? :D

If people stop paying sky endless amounts of money in protest of their greed, then maybe they'd see that their actions have repercussions... ;)

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
i read some where maybe digital spy that virgin media have signed video on demand deals with hbo etc and will get programs that way

Sky One, Sky Two, Sky Three, Sky News and Sky Sports News i dont know why people watch them as think they are rubbish

i only get sky for discovery channels, espn sport classic and few others otherwise its waste of money for what i have been watching since got my motorised dish