Sky Plus Personal Planner

rambo69

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Plus
My Location
West Midlands
My Sky plus remote isnt working the digibox. Spoke to Skys "Technical" and they said I need a new remote. I Dont think It is because the remote works the volume / mute / power on the TV.
Anyway, they have decided to change the Digibox to see if that solves the problem. In the meantime, is there anyway of accessing my personal planner with just the buttons on the front of the digibox ? (No green button !!'O'-red )
as Ive got quite a bit on there I need to watch before the box is swapped !

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
nope sorry... have fun with you new refurbished sky+ box when it arrives...

ged77lfc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky+ desktop pc
My Location
Abergavenny, UK
Sorry this may be a bit late but we've had the same problem, i.e. remote not controlling the digibox. But you can access the planner without it. Using the buttons on the front of the box, press tvguide, then select any of the options, e.g. all channels, then select any program and this sets a reminder for that program in your personal planner, whilst in the planner then use the up and down keys as usual to select the program you want to watch, press select to play and on our box we have control on the front left to pause, ff, rewind etc. Once again apologies for this late posting.