Sky Prima Fila (italia) Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone please help me with sky prima fila keys i know they are availble around here

and i will give you in return multivison /tps/ zee tv / conax keys (skandinavian keys if you want)

thanks and please reply back very soon

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
S*y Italia is off at the moment.

Please do not post any keys on the forum. :)

guinness said:
shame!!!!!!!!!!!hope it will be back soon!any new keys around that work?
Yes the sky is always dark before the Italian League - when there is some news please keep me posted.

Simongr

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Try over at satdudez they reported having a fix yesterday (11th).

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Still working on knotcard. Apparantly it's a change to the nanos which has been solved already. Just waiting for new files.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
simongr said:
I am not allowed to register - could you send me file or tell me how to register please.

Thanks

simongr

simongr@digigate.net
Sorry, don't have access to files - site seems down just now.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
CHERENNO said:
i have matrix cam mr1081 i whant load multi emu my problem i dont know where to start and how.
Every journey starts with a single step. Or you could just stay at home and wonder. This is a hobby that requires a huge amount of commitment and learning. If you don't want to do that, you'll have to buy a subscription.

Nothing in this life is free.

Ooooh hark at me...

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland
SatDudez seem to have server load problems.

Too many hits wonder why that was then?.

Can someone please tell me where I can find the keys (CODES) for PRIMA FILA. Why did they close the Channels all of a sudden? I really miss watching it. Thanks. By the way, I have a FORTECt STAR 5100 Plus+. Also tell me if you know any website where I could get CODES for s_x VIEW, ULTRA BLUE and to all the mature content CHANNELS. Thanks again!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You won't find them, at the moment the hack is dead in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.