sky remote tv codes hlp req

fender62

Reaction score
i have an - LG model-(ri-28cz10rx) tv and a pace digibox 1316 model with original remote, i have lost the manual for satbox etc, my tv is new. id like to be able to control the tv with sat remote but how ? what codes for my model tv and how is it done please someone help me out here

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Go into Interactive/Sky customer service/Technical assistance and aim for the help with your remote section, all of the available codes will be there.

fender62

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Go into Interactive/Sky customer service/Technical assistance and aim for the help with your remote section, all of the available codes will be there.
thanks for reply but my digibox is no longer connected to sky
via phone line as we only use mobiles now instead of bt, my digi box is long payed for. how else can i find out

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Rolf didnt say anything about needing the phone line! Just press interactive, then navigate into customer service, then tech assistance. All the latest tv codes are in there somewhere

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks Analoguesat, yes, didn't think to mention that. :) Worth having a pen and paper ready to write down the codes that you will find on the two pages, as there may not be an obvious winner. :)

fender62

Reaction score
thanks for that, ill have a look. but i dont think i any will work its an old remote
from the pace 1316 sky one with a crescent on the right side of sky logo on blue button. and under battery cover it says replace batttery under ten minutes or something like that, not sure how old it is in sky remote terms