2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Hi peeps, I've been meaing to have a go at this for a while, and so here it is.

I wanted to setup the Sly Sports Match Choice channels as available from the red button. After a little tinkering I've got it all up and running. When scanning the transponders the first thing I noticed was the SID's in question came in as Data type. So using dreambox edit I've changed the service type and corrected the VPID and APID info. So far I've got the menu screen and 7 match choice channels. I've attached the bouquet file from dreambox edit for others to check out. I"m not sure if this file alone is enough info for others to add the bouquet, if not then please let me know and I'll supply what ever else is needed. Simply remove the .txt from the file name. Enjoy the footy !

salv90

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
My Location
UK
Thanks man, this is exactly what i have been after for a while.

The thing is I got no idea what u mean in ways of installing it.

I am currently using the captains settings, which I have painstakingly personalised, how do I put your list in there or wherever they go.

BTW will this also work for their champs league nights.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Nice work B16. I haven't put it in yet, but I will. What happens if you rescan this satellite? When you save the doctored stations, do you untick the automatic update option for these channels?

@ Salv: What you do is use the dreamboxedit program (there are seveal threads here in the dreambox section dealing with it, and also I think in the idiot guide. Basically you use the tools, compare loaded services with other services on disc for instance, and then you can tick which ever station you want, or all of them.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Yes thats right mate. I use the 'force use pids' check box, so any scans will keep the info I changed it to.

It looks like when match choice is not on you'll get some strange results, so I'm waiting to see what happens next time.

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
maybe a proper tutorial on this would be ideal, i tried uploading the bounqet last night and modifed my bounqets tv file to include it. I found it but it didn't currently carry a signal.

If we keep getting interactive channel like this, somebody could easilly add an interactive plugin with it all in sometime.

jayko

XXX
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500+, DM800, CubeRevo HD, Sky UK HD x2, Viasat.
My Location
U.K
When i scan the sky active tps, i see no Date channels in Dreambox Edit )(-red)(-red

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
got this working and here is what you do.

1. Load dreamboxedit up, if you do not have a copy then download a copy
2. Get files from dreambox
3. Find the data channels services named 1380-1389 and also 1481-1489 if you wish for other interactive services on astra2 28.2east
4. Convert these from data to tv services using dreamboxedit
5. Send these files to dreambox
6. Reload settings on dreambox
7. If you already have banquets download the file called 'userbounqets.tv.epl' from '/var/tuxbox/config/enigma' and place it onto your desktop
8. Add in this line into that file at the top(underneath the NAME line i.e. second line in file)

#SERVICE: 4097:7:0:Dbe0a:0:0:0:0:0:0:/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe0a.tv
#TYPE 16385
/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe0a.tv

9. Save and copy the files 'userbounquet.dbe0a.tv' and 'userbounqets.tv.epl' back onto your box in the '/var/tuxbox/config/enigma' folder (on dm500-s or equivilent on your model)

10. Restart your box and bounqet should then display, select the bounqet and enjoy!!!!

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Probably best to replace the smiley :D with a
Code:
:D
or use the CODE tag:

Code:
#SERVICE: 4097:7:0:Dbe0a:0:0:0:0:0:0:/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/userbouquet.dbe0a.tv
#TYPE 16385

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Sharkadder said:
got this working and here is what you do.

1. Load dreamboxedit up, if you do not have a copy then download a copy
2. Get files from dreambox
3. Find the data channels services named 1380-1389 and also 1481-1489 if you wish for other interactive services on astra2 28.2east
4. Convert these from data to tv services using dreamboxedit
5. Send these files to dreambox
6. Reload settings on dreambox
7. If you already have banquets download the file called 'userbounqets.tv.epl' from '/var/tuxbox/config/enigma' and place it onto your desktop
8. Add in this line into that file at the top(underneath the NAME line i.e. second line in file)

#TYPE 16385

9. Save and copy the files 'userbounquet.dbe0a.tv' and 'userbounqets.tv.epl' back onto your box in the '/var/tuxbox/config/enigma' folder (on dm500-s or equivilent on your model)

10. Restart your box and bounqet should then display, select the bounqet and enjoy!!!!

Sharkey, what is the purpose of points 7- 9? what exactly does it do? If it is just to create bouquets, then surely dreamboxedit is much easier to use? :confused

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yeah probably is but i'm a coder lol.

I use captains settings you see and for a new bounqet you need to add it to the bounqet file. I know dreambox edit can do it but i find it just as easy to modify the file manually.

Your choice i guess

jayko

XXX
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500+, DM800, CubeRevo HD, Sky UK HD x2, Viasat.
My Location
U.K
got it working fine on 500+

ty007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox
My Location
london
does anyone know how i can get free sports movies and all the other sky based channels on my dreambox what i need and need to too help would be much appreciated thank you in advance and as im new i dont know if what i typed here is somthing i shouldnt have typed soo sorry if im in wrong

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ty007 said:
does anyone know how i can get free sports movies and all the other sky based channels on my dreambox what i need and need to too help would be much appreciated thank you in advance and as im new i dont know if what i typed here is somthing i shouldnt have typed soo sorry if im in wrong

Lol if it was possible we would all be doing it. You need access to a subscription card.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
ty007 said:

Whatever you do, do not ever post such a long sentence without points and commas. What happens is that nobody will bother to read and answer it...:)