Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
HOW TO GET SKY+

Join Online

Join online for all you need to get Sky+. Included are your Sky+ box and Sky+ subscription.

• For your Sky+ box, there’s a one-off cost of £99*.

• Sky+ subscription is free for new customers or customers with Movies or Sports (otherwise £10). From 1st July, Sky+ subscription free for all Sky TV customers.

• Standard Sky+ installation is FREE if you choose Sky Multiroom**, £60 if not.

• And if you join online and you also get a £10 credit.

Upgrade

If you already have Sky TV you can upgrade your current Sky equipment to Sky+ online. Or why not add a Sky+ box to get Multiroom?

Sky+ subscription is free for new customers or customers with Movies or Sports (otherwise £10). From 1st July, Sky+ subscription free for all Sky TV customers.

Installation

When you join or upgrade online, you’ll be asked to select a date for installation. Often, you can choose either a morning or afternoon appointment. Our engineer normally phones by 9am on the day of your installation to confirm when they’ll be with you.

We do all the setting up for you and show you how to use Sky+.

* Sky+ Subscription required for access to PVR and digital functionality.

** Sky Multiroom costs £10 per month per additional box.

http://www.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/products/equipment/skyplus/howtogetit

Cupart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I presume this also covers the use of Sky+ in Ireland?

Mad Rat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
65cm dish for Sky+ linked to all rooms, all with own remote and magic eye. Second box in home office (no multi room subscription just use card from main box if needed) 3rd box in bedroom Freeview in other rooms. Free cable in dining room Two 53cm mi
My Location
Leicestershire UK
If you are able to fit a second feed yourself you can save money by getting a sky+ box off Ebay. I did, the box was £75 with postage, a new Thomson PVR3 the cable £12. One afternoon and a call to sky latter and it was all up and running.