Sky+ to Pc & Scart Problem ...

jay2smooth

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post....just want to know if its possible to transfer the progs Ive recorded on the box to my Pc?? and if I can what bits do I need to do this?? hope you can help.

Also does Sony DVD/Video combi players have a problem with the scart connections...I cant record from Sky to video using scart..i can only get this working with the RF cable....?

Jay :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Set one up the other day and it worked fine, just had to select the right input AV1 I think it was.

jay2smooth

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Set one up the other day and it worked fine, just had to select the right input AV1 I think it was.
Hi thanks for the reply...yea I've tried AV1 & 2 I can get sound but theres no pic just a blue screen?? and Ive tried another scart thinking it maybe that..but the one am using is a £45 scart..any ideas??

Jay

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Some of the units have one scart for input/output and one for output only, are you sure that you have these the right way round?

jay2smooth

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Some of the units have one scart for input/output and one for output only, are you sure that you have these the right way round?
OHH I see Ill try this in a bit and let ya know...

Cheers

Jay