Skybox f5

Lynsey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f5
My Location
Liverpool
Hi guys
I'm new to sites like this and don't know where to start !!
I've got a skyboxf5 and I know how to update the channels when I have to. Can you answer me a couple of questions please.

I've had it for almost 12 months. I bought the box and the 12 month gift online will they turn all my channels off after 12 months? If so how do I get them back?

The other thing i wanted to ask is can I view 3d channels on it through my tv ? We've just bought a lg 3d and we know the tv will convert but it's not as good as I expected someone said if I view a 3d channel or movie on a 3d player it will be much better ? Is this right??

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Welcome to the Forum.

I'm afraid we can't help you with anything related to paid-for Card Shares (which includes "Gifts") as this is a fraudulent activity and seeming to condone it would be prejudicial to the reputation of the Forum.

If you are using it for BSkyB, then our advice is to use a proper subscription.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yes your channels will expire at the end of the illegal share period. As Tivu says the only help we can give is "buy a legitimate subscription"

You have no idea where the money is going on these illegal schemes- it could be going to the Russian Mafia as far as you know - as setting up a card share is easier and safer than running drugs.....