skyine 300 v technomate 5000 2ci

soapysoap

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just getting into this satellite m'larky after mucking about with O* D*G and was after a bit of advice. I'm considering one of the above recievers which are both supposed to be patched allowing 6 in 1 cards to be used via a cam. Are these patches reliable, and an upgrade from standard frimware or are they just standard? Can these patches be potentioly upgraded if probs arise? What cam do I need (i've seen some advertised stating Irdeto or Irdeto 2 should be used). Any advice would be really appreciated (who to buy from etc)
Thanks
Soapy
I've posted this in the wrong forum previosly apologies in advance.

V

vinceben

Can't offer any info on the patches, but i have the Technomate 5000 2CI and an Irdeto2 cam is required to make it fully 6 in 1 compatible. Many sat dealers are offering the cams for about 49UKP when purchased with the receivers.

Bobb

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi,
I also have a Technomate 5000 CI, puchased along with Ird 2 cam, ready patched. For the price of £149 + £49 for any cam, this really is a fast, reliable machine (so far!), running with a Fun card and decrypting all of what's left! I got mine from from Myers Sat . Hope this helps.

Regards,
Bobb.