SkyStar 2 Problem

nihed mbarek

Reaction score
un jour lors du téléchargement avec dsr33 je suis rentré du travail le poste était résté tou la journé et il y a erreur 90010115 dans dvb viewer
mais aussi dans progdvb il y a signal mai pas de chaine lors de la recherche il ne retrouve aucune chaine

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Hi, love to try and help, but this is an English language section, so could you please translate it?

Thanks,

STICK

Slay3r

Reaction score
Translation:

one day during downloading with dsr33 I came back from job post was résté tou the journé and there is mistake 90010115 in dvb viewer
but also in progdvb there is sign in May not of chaine during research he finds no chaine

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, thanks, but I think the original was clearer. :confused

Old Geezer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Openbox V8S & TM5200D PVR Systems
My Location
Deepest South Wales
Hi Nihed,
I've only got a basic grasp of the French language , but I can make out that You're getting a 90010115 error in DVB Viewer.
From previous posts on this error it appears that it is a "cannot set tuner status" fault.
A fellow member had the same problem , and could only run My Theatre and get his SS2 working properly.
It may be an option to use MT as it is easier to set up and (I find) easier to use than any other program.
Use the 2.76 version (from the stickies at the top of the page) as it comes highly recommended by many on the forum.
Also try a search on any keywords or errors that appear as You may find it's been asked before.
Hope that helps You.
Cheers for now,
Old Geezer.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Cheers O_G. ;)

Seem to remember having that kind of problem all the time with DVBViewer.

The other popular viewer is ProgDVB, but I like MT too... :chc