SkyStar2 2.6D ?????

daki_m3

Reaction score
I just saw on some site offer to buy THIS version of SS2: 2.6 D
Is it for real...I mean, is this version really out...and if it is, does anyone have some experience with it...is it better...is it worse....?
Thx.....

nacturnal

Reaction score
daki_m3 said:
I just saw on some site offer to buy THIS version of SS2: 2.6 D
Is it for real...I mean, is this version really out...and if it is, does anyone have some experience with it...is it better...is it worse....?
Thx.....

hi,
It is same as previous versions. the only difference is, it is supplied with Tecnisat remote control and technisat dvb viewer supports it's remote control.

Nacturnal

daki_m3

Reaction score
nacturnal said:
...technisat dvb viewer supports it's remote control.

So, I presume it's of no use for ProgDVB or MT...meaning there is no change for me in it....

farr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Windows XP Professional, Skystar 2, TM5200D+ Super, 1m motorised dish [62E-58W]
My Location
York, North Yorkshire
daki_m3 said:
So, I presume it's of no use for ProgDVB or MT...meaning there is no change for me in it....

Should be. Since at least driver version 4.2.8, Technisat have provided the remote's CF file along with WinLIRC meaning the remote can be used in any application that supports WinLIRC including MT, ProgDVB, Skyview and so on.

Even if they hadn't, all you needed to do was let WinLIRC "learn" the remote and produce a cf file then use the remote with WinLIRC in your application of choice.