SkyStar2 what channels?!

F

FoneFreak

Hi guys the channels i'm looking for are Premier (any language), Fox kids (english) and cartoon network (english)

Is this possible with skystar2 and ifso what transponder should i be pinting 2?!!?

Thanks in advance

PS are premier movie channels in german (no english?!?)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
With the skystar 2, you have effectively got a 6 in 1 decoder. Unfortunately there isn't much left on Astra and I am making the assumtion that is what you are pointing at, as you don't say.

You should be able to get the Premiere movie channels, mostly in German, but the odd one in English as well, as for the other two, the English versions are only available on 28.2E (Sky) 1W Conax (not available with the Skystar 2) and 30W in Nagravision, but only some cartoons have an English soundtrack.

F

FoneFreak

Thanks for the reply, what about SCT and ultra blue etc?!? are they available!? Thanks once again

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have a look here http://www.lyngsat.com/astra19.shtml if you click on the DIG logo, it will show you the channels which are available in the different packages and which encryption they use.

What you can get
Irdeto
Seca/Mediaguard
TPS
Betacrypt
Nagravision
Viaccess

What you can't get
Irdeto 2
Seca/Mediaguard 2
Viaccess 2
Videoguard