Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hello Friends

I have a problem with Skystar2 installation. I have deleted the files after installing instead of using uninstall procedure. Therefore unable to renistall with the latest software. since I have only one pc i am unable to create an uninstal file. Please help me by emailing the uninstall.ini file or advising that where can i download this file from. Regards

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi Rolf

Please help me - I believe you are the right person!

Kind regards
Jaffer

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You should be able to install over the top of the old installation, remove the device in device in Hardware and restart, you should then be able to upgrade.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi Rolf

Thank you for your helps. I have unistalled the hardware. Still facing the same problem.

It says:
"Install must remove your current version of this software before proceeding. Proceed with uninstall?"
As soon as I say yes, I am getting:

"Unable to locate log file 'C:program Files\Technisat DVB\Uninstal.isu'"

For your information I have already removed the directory of Technisat DVB from my computer. Since my computer gets frozen, I have defragmented my hard drive also. This is an absolutely new computer from Fujistu Siemens.

Please help me from this.

Kind regards

Jaffer

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds like you are going to have to remove the registry entries for the technisat software, you may need top e-mail them to ask them where and what they are.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
I contacted Technisat - the manufacturer. Following is their answer:

"We can't help you with your problem, if you don't cooperate. You have two choices, install the card into another computer and take the file or install your system again."
UNQUOTE

Now the problem is i do not have another pc. If some one can email me the file "Uninstal.isu", the problem can be fixed.

I hope there will be some one to email me this file.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Try this one, but it may be the wrong version.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Rolf, Thank you very much. You are an angel. The Zip file did work. I am novice but learning through your supports. I have now reinstalled software but i am not happy with DiseqC settings in DVB Viewer - it wont recognize all 4 LNBs in a fixed Dish. Have spent hours but no success. Can you please suggest some alternatives easy to use and get most of the channels. Kind regards

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes Jaffer, either use MyTheatre or ProDVB, both of these work well with DiseqC, for MyTheatre use version 2.76, but it only works with Windows XP or 2000.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Thanks Rolf. Tried MyTheatre but no luck with DiseqC. ProgDVB working ok with DiseqC. I am getting only FTA channels. Is there any thing to get more? Regards

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, you need to look at a few of the threads in this section, you will need to load a softcam and softcam key.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Rolf, Have tried with keys but no success. Will try again during the weekend. Thanks

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi Rolf, I could see a file softcam.key in ProgDvb directory but i am not getting other channels. Any further suggestions?

shf1356

Reaction score
Website
groups.yahoo.com
My Satellite Setup
HI
My Location
Iran
hi friends
And thank you all
I was going to get crazy of that eror and the only thing that helps me was teh zip folder you put here thank you so much for being such a big helper.