skystar2

gladiator236

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2
My Location
malta
hi all i would appreciate if someone can help me out... this problem happened all of a sudden.. last week i was watching progdvb and i got skystar2 as a card. then the next day i tried to watch progdvb again but it was telling me device not started. i tried to install drivers again but same thing. i re-installed windows but no luck... if someone can help me out i really appreciate...

thanks all!!

anyone who can help me add me on msn: [COLOR="Red"]removed[/COLOR]@gmail.com

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Post moved. Next time start your own thread don't tag it on to an archive from over two years ago

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
This happen may times, with progdvb, its natrual for it, many peoples ask the problem u difined as. The simple answer is kick start ur dvb card, with other dvb software combining with prog dvb. It will start automatically .

gladiator236

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2
My Location
malta
member91040 said:
This happen may times, with progdvb, its natrual for it, many peoples ask the problem u difined as. The simple answer is kick start ur dvb card, with other dvb software combining with prog dvb. It will start automatically .

so if i remove progdvb and install for example alt dvb will it work? even in device manager the skystar2 card is shown in yellow.

Prophessor

Folding*home
Reaction score
Website
koizo.sourceforge.net
My Satellite Setup
[ Relook 250S ]
My Location
Madeira
If it shows in yellow in device manager you need to install the card again or at least upgrade the driver. You cam just upgrade the driver to the same old version you had previously, well, worked for me... Try to get the latest driver, it's always better (should be anyway).