Sleepy - but not hollow!

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Being a total anal retentive - I saw the bottom of the main forum page for the first time the other day and 'got paranoid'. Sorry, I am too used to not scrolling to the bottom of my mature content sites.

Whatever, what's with the 'Sleepy Hollow' branding. Is that short for [edited-out vulgar building-site language] or what ? I'm a Sagitarian - you admin folks can't do this to me.

[Edit: and it makes me more - UUURRGGHH - when the forum board changes a clothing company variant of foooook into astrix]

I did a member search. No other hollow people. I'ts doing me in.

I know I lie sometimes, but, to be branded a hollow person is just a bit too much for someone that has annoyed almost every member to this site for two+ years.

I need a tablet. No - I need a shoulder.

Regards,

Mark - CSE 'e' in Economics.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I logged in some weeks ago and also found I had been branded, HOLLOW.

Do you think they are trying to tell us something?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Mark, go to the bottom of the forum index page (maybe the class also) and click on Forum Leaders, some other members should be revealed. You may notice (or may not if you hadn't noticed the actual forum. ;)) that there are other people who have posted in there, so must be Sleepy hollow members. :)

PS. Regarding the well known clothing manufacturer, the one who changed it's name to deliberately shock, the forum software sees it as it was designed to be seen I'm afraid, didn't your mum tell you not to use that sort of language anyway (mouth washed out with soap and water for you, young man). :rolleyes:

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I’m in work since 06:00am and don’t usually smile until about 09:00am but when I turned my PC today I have to say, I burst out laughing.

Thanks…...Mark.

Lucky I’m first in every morning .

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Ah Razor, can almost smell the fresh baked soda bread. :)

I guess that it perhaps doesn't have the appeal when you get it every day though.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I still love it.

Started here soon after I left school, 18 or so. I am nearly 41 now and finish in two weeks or so and I have to say I will miss the place...and the smell.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Ive been accused of having a hollow leg at some parties Ive been to

Does that count ?

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
rolfw said:
... (I) can almost smell the fresh baked soda bread. :)

I guess that it perhaps doesn't have the appeal when you get it every day though.

LOL! I would love to submit that one to the maker's of an american comedy show.

A one-liner of excellence. Go on Rolf - let me have it! O-grab

Mark.